The BSB Family Club consists of a wide range of family-friendly activities specially designed by the educational team for families and children to learn together while having fun.
They Family Club activities are aimed at:
- Building a successful and sustained engagement with families to help support and extend children’s learning.
- Fostering communication amongst family members through a variety of learning opportunities, including games and hands-on activities.
- Offering children and parents new educational experiences which are monitored by expert professionals.
- Allowing pupils to come into closer contact with children from other classes and schools, and make new friends.
- Helping children develop their creative abilities, whilst keeping them physically active and intellectually challenged.
- Practising and improving the English language in an enjoyable way.
The BSB Family Club consists of:
Interactive workshops for BSB parents related to specific aspects of their children’s education.
The activities are suitable for families with children aged 3-14 years old.Join now
Fun Saturday morning activities available to families whether or not they are existing members of the BSB community.
The activities are suitable for families with children aged 3-8 years old.Join now