As part of our ongoing commitment and priority to improve school-to-home communications, over the last few months, we at The British School of Barcelona have been working with our colleagues in the Cognita team to transform the way we communicate with our community.
With the start of the Spring term, we have launched Cognita Connect, our secure app and web-based parent portal. It will give parents 24-hour access to personalised news and information in relation to their child(ren)’s school life and activities via their mobile, tablet or desktop device.
Key benefits of Cognita Connect
- Single point of interaction for schools and parents
- An intuitive tool with a user-friendly interface to offer an improved parent experience
- Information available 24/7
- Personalised communication
- A completely secure platform for private communications with school
- Mobile app and web-based portal to suit each family’s preferences
Key features of Cognita Connect
- Personalised newsfeed with information relevant to families
- Smart calendar to keep track of important dates and events
- View letters and give trip permissions
- Information about student’s academic timetable
- School documents available in The Hub
- Direct contact Parents – School through the Message center
We are very excited with this new development as we are sure this will help streamline our home-school communication.