The British School of Barcelona’s success depends on our people.
Please take a look at the vacancies sections on this page below and if you are interested, please download and complete the BSB Job Application Form and return it to email@example.com.
Along with your application, please also attach (on one side of A4) a covering letter on what you can really offer The British School of Barcelona.
We will keep you informed and let you know whether you have been shortlisted or not.
The package for each post will include:
- Highly competitive salary
- Full induction package
- Free children places in The British School of Barcelona
- Membership of local sports club
- Help with settling in the Barcelona area (if applicable)
At present we have the following vacancies:
- An outstanding Teaching Assistant to support a Year 5 pupil to start ASAP. An exciting opportunity to join a highly successful department in a leading international school. This would be a part-time temporary contract. Essential criteria is that the person must speak Russian and English.Please submit your application details via email with the subject “BSB SITGES Application: Teaching Assistant WITH Russian and English”
Download the job descriptions of our current vacancies and the application form.
(If you are using an iPad or mobile phone, please scroll right for the download button)
Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
Appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity (if the candidate has lived in the UK and/or criminal policy checks for all other countries lived or worked in for a period of 3 months or more since the age of 16 (irrespective of whether they worked in those countries). The verification process includes the cross-check of the requested references, which must cover the last five years of work.
To see all of our latest Cognita vacancies and to find out more about working for a Cognita school, please click here.