The Mission of The British School of Barcelona
The British School of Barcelona aims to provide a highly effective teaching and learning experience designed to develop responsible, well informed, confident, polite, happy and caring individuals. Through a challenging all-round education we aim to provide a journey of opportunity on which all pupils are motivated to succeed irrespective of their ability, needs or interests in order to give them the very best start in life.
- To ensure every child, member of staff and parent feels supported, valued and appreciated.
- To provide a continuous educational experience for pupils between the ages of 3 and 18, at what ever stage they join.
- To encourage a “love of learning” to prepare pupils for the next stage of their educational journey.
- To celebrate diversity and internationalism and to ensure every child emerges as a confident multi-linguist.
- To provide a rich and varied curriculum to excite the interest and imagination of each of its pupils.
- To recruit, retain and foster inspiring and well-motivated teachers.
Building BSB Values
At The British School of Barcelona we want to help educate and develop young, well-educated, enthusiastic, happy students, who can go on to become wise, confident, well-informed, content members of a global society tomorrow. Put simply, we want to equip our pupils to be able to have a happy and fulfilled life.
To achieve this, all the members of the school community share a set of values and standards that will last a lifetime, which have a positive impact on each and every child and young person.
Our values underpin everything we do in the school.