The Mission of The British School of Barcelona
The British School of Barcelona aims to provide a highly effective teaching and learning experience designed to develop responsible, well informed, confident, polite, happy and caring individuals. Through a challenging all-round education we aim to provide a journey of opportunity on which all pupils are motivated to succeed irrespective of their ability, needs or interests in order to give them the very best start in life.
- To ensure every child, member of staff and parent feels supported, valued and appreciated.
- To provide a continuous educational experience for pupils between the ages of 3 and 18, at what ever stage they join.
- To encourage a “love of learning” to prepare pupils for the next stage of their educational journey.
- To celebrate diversity and internationalism and to ensure every child emerges as a confident multi-linguist.
- To provide a rich and varied curriculum to excite the interest and imagination of each of its pupils.
- To recruit, retain and foster inspiring and well-motivated teachers.