Next Week's Events
Switch between tabs to see events relevant to your child’s Year group Parents Welcome to events highlighted in red
— If using a mobile device, turn it sideways for better readability —
After-School Activities & Music Lessons Start
Click here to see the after-school activities on offer this term.
Registrations now open: Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you wish to register your child for an after-school activity in Castelldefels, please contact Reception in Castelldefels and they will inform you of the registration procedure.
|Mon||18.09.17||Reception Parents Information Meeting||4.15pm||Reception Classroom|
|Mon||18.09.17||Y2, 3 and 5 Swimming Lessons Start|
|Tue||19.09.17||Y1 Parents Information Meeting||4.15pm||Y1 Classroom|
|Y1, 4, 6 Swimming Lessons Start|
|Wed||20.09.17||Y2 Parents Information Meeting||4.15pm||Y2 Classroom|
|Thu||21.09.17||Y3 Parents Information Meeting||4.15pm||Y3 Classroom|
|Fri||22.09.17||Y4 Parents Information Meeting||4.15pm||Y4 Classroom|
|Y5 Forest School||Morning||Local area|
- School Calendar of Events for the Autumn Term now available on your Parents Portal (see Portal’s Tab below) – Please note that this calendar will be updated on a regular basis with plenty more events and trips happening this term. We will inform you when a new release becomes available.
- Forest School – 5-week programme of outdoor activities in a local wooded area near school, such as orienteering, den-building, team-building activities, challenges and nature-walks. Please remember to bring suitable clothing for the weather.
- Allergies – Please remember that at BSB have a nut policy as we have pupils with severe allergies. Since our aim is to reduce the presence of nuts in school, may we ask all parents to not allow nuts or products containing nuts (including sesame snacks) in any form into school bags, lunches or snacks. Thank you for your support.
- Glass Containers – Please remember that no student children should bring in any food or drink in glass containers.
Save the Dates!
- Parents Information Meetings:Week commencing 25th September – Year 5 & Year 6 (see the school calendar for specific dates & times)
Latest downloads available this week:
- School Calendar of Events – 2017-2018 Autumn Term
- After- School Activities Booklet – 2017-2018 Autumn Term
Click here to log in.
- Families Transferring from BSB Castelldefels to BSB Sitges: You have to create a new Portal account for the new campus
- Families with students in both campuses: You need an account for each campus
Check our new Parents Portal User’s Guide
For Portal Support, contact us at email@example.com
- School Menus – September 2017
- Parents Portal User’s Guide
- BSB App User’s Guide
- New Arrivals Meeting Presentation September 2017
- School Uniform Guidelines 2017-2018
- 2017-2018 School Uniform – Key Dates