Next Week's Events
Parents Welcome to events highlighted in red
— If using a mobile device, turn it sideways for better readability —
Uniform Provider in School
Please bear in mind that the supplier will only be able to deliver in school those orders placed no later than Friday, 15th December, 1pm, and you have requested them the delivery at school by phone or email previously
|Tue||19.12.17||Y1-6 Open Classroom||8.45-9am||Classrooms|
|Year 4 Picasso & Gaudí Joint Assembly||3.30pm||BSB Theatre|
|Wed||20.12.17||Christmas Jumper Day||All day||BSB Sitges|
|Festive Fair||4pm||BSB Theatre|
End of Term
Please note that there are no after-school activities or Guarderia this day.
The bus transport will run as normal.
Spring Term Starts on Tuesday, 9th January 2018, 8.55am
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Allergies – Please remember that at BSB have a nut policy as we have pupils with severe allergies. Since our aim is to reduce the presence of nuts in school, may we ask all parents to not allow nuts or products containing nuts (including sesame snacks) in any form into school bags, lunches or snacks. Thank you for your support.
- Glass Containers – Please remember that no student children should bring in any food or drink in glass containers.
- Safe Driving – Please do not attempt to drive around the bollards which block the top of Passeig Acàcies in the mornings or drive on the pavement outside our school as this puts our children at significant risk. These measures are meant to protect our children from traffic as they walk to school. Thank you for your collaboration.
- Safe Riding – Helmets ON! – If your child rides a bike or scooter to and from school, please ensure that s/he acts responsibly (especially on busy main roads), wears a helmet for safety reasons and is visible to other road users.
- School Menus – December 2017 (including Meriendas)
- School Calendar of Events – 2017-2018 Autumn Term
- Parents Portal User’s Guide
- BSB App User’s Guide
- School Uniform Guidelines 2017-2018
- Information Meetings Presentations taking place in September 2017 (remember that you will only be able to see those relevant to your child’s Year Group)
- Headteacher’s Welcome Meeting – October 2017
- Year 6 Information Meeting about Trip to UK – October 2017
- Parents Workshop Presentation ‘Supporting Your Child with Reading’
Click here to log in.
For Portal Support, contact us at email@example.com