Building Strong Relationships
At The British School of Barcelona we strongly believe that the relationship between school and home is critical to building a successful partnership. We have several tools in place to communicate with parents regularly by mail or through digital platforms in addition to personal appointments and open events.
Through our school social media channels, we endeavour to make the most of every opportunity to celebrate your child’s achievements on their educational journey.
- Weekly Bulletin: Your primary source for information every Friday in your Inbox. It includes and up-to-date information on school activities, events, operational issues and more.
- Parents’ Newsletters: Half-termly newsletters from the school headteachers
- School Reports: Academic Reports and Assessments are sent regularly via email
- Teachers: Ability for two-way communication with your child’s teachers and tutor (see contact emails)
- Tapestry: The digital journal for Early Years parents to keep up with their learning experiences in the classroom
- Seesaw: The Primary student-driven digital portfolio that allows parents to see their child’s work and celebrate progress.
Schedule a personal appointment with your child’s class teacher or tutor, attend the Parents-Teacher Meetings, enjoy the Open Classrooms and Assemblies, and make sure you don’t miss any of our Community events.
Basic School Services
For information related to daily school services, such as termly calendar, uniform, transport, menus, after-school activities, and more, please visit our School Life menu.