The Parents’ Portal is a free, online service offered to all current and active parents/guardians of The British School of Barcelona. It is a secure and convenient way to monitor your child’s progress and keep track of what is due and when.
What you can find on the Portal:
- School calendar and events
- Pupil timetables
- Class attendance
- Academic reports and end-of-term assessments
- Latest news and documents related to your child’s Year group and school life
- Parent-Teacher Meetings booking system (for Early Years & Primary)
We highly recommend you to visit this site on a regular basis as reports are constantly updated and new content is uploaded periodically.
Please use one of the links to the right to access your account (Log-In).
- BSB Castelldefels & BSB Nexus parents share the same platform.
- Parents with children at BSB Sitges need a separate account.
- If you have children in more than one campus (such as BSB Sitges and BSB Castelldefels/BSB Nexus) need two separate Portal accounts
Don’t have an account yet?
If you don’t have your personal account yet or need assistance, please contact us at:
- BSB Castelldefels: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BSB Sitges: email@example.com
- BSB Nexu: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please notice that only after a family has enrolled their child(ren) in The British School of Barcelona will they be authorised to activate a Portal account.