BSB Summer Language School
From 28th June to 23rd July 2021
At the BSB Castelldefels campus
From 12 to 16 years – Open to BSB students and pupils from other schools
The Summer Language School of The British School of Barcelona offers an exciting opportunity for 12 to 16-year-old children to improve their English while having fun and making new friends in a truly diverse international environment during the long summer holidays. At the BSB Summer Language School, you will be immersed in a full BSB English learning experience with actual BSB teachers.
Available in English, the Summer Language School offers students the opportunity to enhance their language competence in a relaxed atmosphere by performing activities that will help them develop their skills and confidence in speaking, reading, writing and listening. Students will be learning English combining their lessons with entertaining activities.
These additional activities will include escape rooms, water sports at Canal Olímpic, karting, beach day in Castelldefels and many more to complete a diverse and thrilling programme.
Students enrolling in the full day schedule will be able to complement the morning program with afternoon activities such as coding, swimming pool, fitness and many more!
Registrations for the Summer Language School 2021 are now open. Please fill in the form below (Limited places available)
The health and safety of our pupils, families and staff is our top priority. We will follow all official COVID-19-related sanitary guidelines and strict hygienic protocols to ensure a safe Summer School:
- Every child and member of staff will have their temperature taken on the way into the building each morning. We will use a non-contact thermometer
Cleaning & Personal Hygiene
- Premises will be disinfected a minimum of twice daily
- Some equipment and areas and objects (such as door handles) will be cleaned more frequently
- All children and adults will wash their hands thoroughly at least every two hours and before eating
- Hand washing will be mandatory upon entering the school each morning
- Good personal hygiene will be taught and reinforced daily
- Hand-washing facilities and an alcohol-based hand gel will be accessible at all times
- Social distancing will be promoted but cannot be guaranteed. We ask all children to follow the school guidelines.
- Social distancing markers will be placed on access gates. We ask parents they follow social distancing protocols when picking up and dropping off their children
Please only send your child into school if they – and the rest of your family – are well.
Schedule & Prices
Schedule Options available for all programmes.
PRICE PER WEEK (Monday to Friday from 9.00)
Price per week
9.00 – 13.00
Half day (lunch not included)
9.00 – 17.00
Full day (lunch included)
Discounts & Conditions:
- 2 consecutive weeks stay recommended to get full English immersion
- 5% discount for siblings
- 10% discount if registering for the four weeks