BSB Summer School
From 27th June to 29th July 2022
From 3 to 12 years – Open to BSB students and pupils from other schools
The Summer School of The British School of Barcelona offers an exciting opportunity for 3-12 year-old children to continue their learning experience and practice new skills in a safe environment. In our Summer School children will have fun, make new friends and enjoy a rich, varied and exciting range of entertainment and activities with our BSB staff.
Our programmes focus on four different areas: creativity, communication, problem-solving and physical activity. Activities include music, dancing, role-plays, sports, water games and many more!
Every day is unique at the BSB Summer School! Activities vary from day to day and from week to week.
Registrations for the Summer School 2022 are now open. Please fill in the form below (Limited places available)
Bus Service from Barcelona
If you are interested in a bus service option from Barcelona for the BSB Castelldefels Summer School, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Programmes on Offer
From 3 to 5 years
The youngest children will enjoy a range of activities in small groups led by our native speaking teachers. They will improve their English skills through play by singing songs, making crafts, performing drama or playing sports, among other enriching activities.
From 6 to 12 years
Students will perform a range of activities to enhance their English skills and vocabulary in different real-life situations. These will include multi-sports, arts and crafts, music, dancing, among other fun and dynamic activities.
Activities included in our Summer Programmes
- Sports activities – Children will activate their body and practice different sports, such as football, basketball, padel, or swimming
- Creative activities – An inspiring creative programme featuring Arts, Dancing, Music and Drama activities
- Language activities – In English. Students will improve their language skills (listening, reading, writing and speaking) by performing a range of activities in a relaxed atmosphere
For students staying in the afternoon, they will be able to participate in after-school activities like Coding, Robotics, Magic Shows, Swimming, Multi-Sports and other surprises!
Outdoor Trips – Summer Activity Programme only
In this year’s edition, our Summer Activity pupils will have outdoor activities once a week (Canal Olímpic in BSB Castelldefels and Sitges Surf Club in BSB Sitges). Students will be enjoying fun and diverse water activities such as kayak, paddle surf, Big Sup or surf among other games in a fantastic outdoor environment.
Schedule & Prices
Schedule Options available for all programmes.
PRICE PER WEEK (Monday to Friday from 9.00)
9.00 – 13.00
Half day (lunch not included)
9.00 – 17.00
Full day (lunch included)
Discounts & Conditions:
- 5% discount for siblings
- 10% discount for three or more weeks (whether consecutive or not). The discount does not apply to the first two weeks of attendance
- There is an additional one-off matriculation fee for external students: €30