BSB Summer School
From 28th June to 30th July 2021
From 3 to 13 years – Open to BSB students and pupils from other schools
The Summer School of The British School of Barcelona offers an exciting opportunity for 3-13 year-old children to continue their learning experience and practice new skills in a safe environment. In our Summer School children will have fun, make new friends and enjoy a rich, varied and exciting range of entertainment and activities with our BSB staff.
Our programmes focus on four different areas: creativity, communication, problem-solving and physical activity. Activities include Music, Dancing, Role-plays, Sports, Water Games and many more!
Every day is unique at the BSB Summer School! Activities vary from day to day and from week to week.
Limited places available
The health and safety of our pupils, families and staff is our top priority. We will follow all official COVID-19-related sanitary guidelines and strict hygienic protocols to ensure a safe Summer School:
- Every child and member of staff will have their temperature taken on the way into the building each morning. We will use a non-contact thermometer
Cleaning & Personal Hygiene
- Premises will be disinfected a minimum of twice daily
- Some equipment and areas and objects (such as door handles) will be cleaned more frequently
- All children and adults will wash their hands thoroughly at least every two hours and before eating
- Hand washing will be mandatory upon entering the school each morning
- Good personal hygiene will be taught and reinforced daily
- Hand-washing facilities and an alcohol-based hand gel will be accessible at all times
- Social distancing will be promoted but cannot be guaranteed. We ask all children to follow the school guidelines.
- Social distancing markers will be placed on access gates. We ask parents they follow social distancing protocols when picking up and dropping off their children
Please only send your child into school if they – and the rest of your family – are well.
Programmes on Offer
Schedule & Prices
Schedule Options available for all programmes.
PRICE PER WEEK (Monday to Friday from 9.00)
9.00 – 13.00
Half day (lunch not included)
9.00 – 17.00
Full day (lunch included)
Discounts & Conditions:
- 5% discount for siblings
- 10% discount for three or more weeks (whether consecutive or not). The discount does not apply to the first two weeks of attendance
- There is an additional one-off matriculation fee for external students: €30